Wednesday, August 22, 2007

That was FAST!

Yikes!! The September/October Photo Contest is full already! Thanks for the quick response everyone. (I apologize to those who didn't get signed up. Within about 24-36 hours we filled almost 200 spots!)

Internet connection speed has improved greatly since I first launched this little contest (some 4-5 years ago), so I will crop the photos a little LARGER and see if I receive any complaints about load time (how long it takes the web page to load). The babies are SO darling... I hate them not being seen in their complete and total CUTENESS! :-)

I hope to have the photos online by early next week and the Top Smile, Eyes and Personality voting will begin 9/1. I'll also be announcing the winners before the 1st.

Thanks again for your support! It means a lot to me to see the wonderful response!

((hugs))
Beth

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People should read this.